Wednesday 25 April 2012

Meeting the Mysterious Housemate

Before I start I feel i should say that I have just written all of this and then accidentally deleted it. Twice.

So this is the adventures of Our Mysterious Housemate and her mysterious friends. She has the box room here at number 43 which is filled by a single bed. Yet yesterday I counted four people emerge from that room. I don't know how they're all fitting in. Me and the boyfriend stayed in my single bed and it was 'cosy' to say the least. (And he probably has a lesser circumference than the aforementioned Housemate.)

Along with that we're dealing with housemate, Jamie's breakage of the window frame. This occurred after drunkenly deciding that having him climb through an upstairs window was the best answer to being locked out. However the wood was rotten and he fell to his gory death. That was a joke. He fell about a foot.

The last time we nearly killed Jamie was right back at the beginning of the year when we didn't know each other that well and had just heard news of an attack and rape at the end of our road. We left him out in the cold until about 4am simply out of fear. That time he broke the glass of the window by throwing a shoe at it.

More heartbreakingly I have been told that it is going to be one of the coldest May's on record. This is pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment